Jesse Boykins III is a soul artist destined to do some big things in the music industry – he’s a soul music throwback, but his sound is never dated and always aspiring to be something higher and inspirational. He’s been working hard in the last few years earning a quickly growing fan base – and his new album Love Apparatus should be touching down soon. Just as dope as his music is his sharp sense of style. We don’t think there’s anyone in the soul/R&B scene right now who dresses as fresh as this guy.
What do you think: Is Jesse Boykins the next Maxwell?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles