In the age of body art and self-expression, tattoo’s have only gotten bigger and more gaudy. Cutesy butterfly tatt’s don’t cut it anymore for the ladies. Girls have gone wild for inked-out “statement” body art now, or so it seems. Certain celebrity girls have started a collection of tatt’s that give off a straight gangsta vibe and we wonder, are more girls going to get “tat, tat, tatted up” to keep up with the boys?
Check out these eight celebutante’s and their gaudy ink.
Amber is proud of her big and bold roses, and it works perfectly with her M.O.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles