J.Crew and the Council of Fashion Designers of America have teamed up for three new collaborations just in time for spring. Each year, the winner of the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund is invited to create a capsule collection, and two runners-up create select pieces to be manufactured and sold by J.Crew. Vogue.com was privy to the exclusive, and has previewed three looks from each collection. Fashion Fund winner Joseph Altuzarra went for a Parisian-inspired capsule collection, full of marine stripes and pastel denim. Runners-up Creatures of the Wind designed a color-blocked cardigan set. And jewelry designer Pamela Love has stepped into the apparel world with a baggy boyfriend jean and shrunken denim jacket. Altuzarra’s collection will hit stores and online this Thursday, Pamela Love’s collab will be released on May 14, and Creatures of the Wind drops on June 11.
All-new J. Crew. Preview the collection here!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)