StyleBlazers, we count ourselves among the informed when it comes to style. Day in and day out, we’re scouring blogs, reading endless stacks of magazines and researching the best in the biz. Here is our list of the eight designers you need to know right now. From Nigeria to London to Paris to Downtown NYC and everything in between, these designers are moving and shaking on the scene, carving their own niche in the fashion world. Check them out and let us know which ones top your list. Bon Voyage!
Nigerian designer Amaka Osakwe has been garnering a serious buzz with popping prints, suggestive cut outs and sophisticated blouses. Just last week Solange was seen rocking one of Osakwe’s blouse to the Cartier Opening in NYC.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)