Britney Spears is as much a part of our high school days as Catholic school uniforms and episodes of Friends. Her videos were iconic, and her dance moves were always on point. Although she’s had a few comebacks, nothing seems to come close to her “Slave 4 U” days, when she sauntered with a python around her neck all kinds of fierce.
Now she’s being courted by Simon Cowell to be a judge on the upcoming season of The X Factor. Rumor has it that she’s closing a $15M deal to appear on the show. Not only is she about to cash a major check, she’s also teamed up with another of our childhood favorites, Twister. She sports a fit frame in the promo spots for Dance Twister. A game where we can showcase our Brit Brit moves, sounds like a great idea to us.
Is Britney really back this time? You tell us, Styleblazers.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles