Think Like A Man is opening in theaters this weekend, and the movie’s “It” girl is the hottest thing in this month’s glossies. Taraji P. Henson bares all for an elegant feature in Allure‘s annual “The Naked Truth” issue. The beauty bible’s May cover girl Heidi Klum, television host Maria Menounos, actress Debra Messing, and other stunning celebrities show off their impeccably toned figures. Taraji donned nothing more than jewels in the black and white portraits, shot by renowned fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier. The 41 year old doesn’t look a day over 25. It’s clear that the actress works hard for her super toned body, and has no problem showing it off au naturale: “As long as it’s all still looking good and not falling and you know, sagging, I’ll be nude. As long as people want to see me naked, I’m here.”
StyleBlazers, would you pose for a nude portrait like Taraji?
- Jada Gomez-Lacayo
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past