Almost every bride-to-be would give an arm and a leg—the right arm, of course—to get married in a Vera Wang bridal gown. And when bridal season comes around there is sure to be a gaggle of dieting bridezillas waiting with bated breath to see Vera’s latest collection of wedding gowns. And behind them are the rest of us, waiting just as eagerly to see.
You’ll spot traditional bridal fabrics like chiffon and tulle, but in very modern color selections like red. Alarmed? Don’t be. The gowns themselves, thanks to these unexpected twists in color and construction—or should we say, deconstruction—will make for a wildly stunning bride.
Here are 5 of our favorite Vera Wang bridal dress designs!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models