We all know the power of having great style—just count how many Rihanna pics you have stored on your hard drive. Celebrities, more than anyone or anything else drive the direction of fashion these days. But these eight celebs are quite the opposite of trendsetters. We love them all to pieces, but (Snoop Dogg voice) “we don’t love them clothes.”
Here’s a look at nine celebs who could use a makeover, stat!
1. Azealia Banks
OK, this seems a little unfair because the rapper is relatively a newcomer, but the mishmash outfits and bad weaves are just weird.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process