It seems like it was “just one of dem days” not too long ago when Monica Arnold was a 15 year old newcomer with a voice wise beyond her years. Nowadays she’s a mom and wife, and is still giving it to us with that sultry voice. Her brand new album New Life, just hit stores.
Take a look at the diva’s style evolution over the years.
That soulful voice, that sharp pixie cut– Monica was IT in 1995! She could go from a tomboy on the cover of her debut album, Miss Thang, to a ’90s urban girly girl easily.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!