It’s not often that President Barack Obama and Rihanna end up heralded on the same list, but TIME has acknowledges their huge impact on pop culture in their annual list of “The 100 Most Influential People In The World.” Golden Globe winning actress and all around phenom Viola Davis, eclectic soul artist Raphael Saadiq, and the legendary songstress in the making Adele, also cracked the list.
Check out some of the best and brightest figures who have shaped the world of politics and entertainment worldwide in 2012.
Barack Obama remains a beacon of hope, and proof that the leader of the free world can yield power with compassion.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night