Beyoncé is bar far one of the most talented and celebrated musicians of our time, but we know very little about her aside from that. In her interviews she is always poised, prepared with the safest responses, and nothing outside of mild-tempered. And for the people watching at home it reads everything from fake to forced to boring. But it looks like ‘perfect Patti’ may have messed up this one time.
When Beyoncé wrote and published that not-so-private letter praising First Lady Michelle Obama for being such a wonderful role model, she gave up a little more than she bargained. The letter was analyzed by handwriting expert Michelle Dresbold and the results gave us a lot more insight into the character of America’s sweetheart.
Check out seven things that Bey’s penmanship put on front street!
1. Underlining Her name With a squiggle = Self Pride
“People, like Beyoncé, who underscore their name with a simple line, feel proud of themselves, like to be on stage and have good self-confidence in public.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night