Okay, okay, so Kim Kardashian has a been a bit annoying in the press in the last couple of
years months. However, with all of the controversy surrounding Kim, she never looses her game face; by “game face” we mean impeccable style. The reality superstar maintains her amazing look from head-to-toe every time she steps out of her front door. She keeps getting more stylish by the minute and we can’t help but to lust over her closet choices, banging body and flawless make up.
Kim stepped onto the red carpet for the annual Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Event at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood last Wednesday night wearing a silver brocade Catherine Malandrino dress and super hot neon pink pumps by Casadei. She kept the jewelry to a minimum with a bracelet and studded earrings. We love that she also wore her hair and makeup simple as her dress and shoes remained the attraction. She outdid herself this time. Salute!
We wonder if Kim would ever considering getting back into wardrobe styling…doubt it! We’ll just continue “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” to get glimpses of Kim’s amazing wardrobe.
Did Kim kill it with this outfit or have you seen her do better?
-Neijah Williams & Tunisia Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past