Jennifer Hudson is one StyleBlazin’ Mama! Comfy and cute, Jennifer rocked a pair of leopard pants, a lightweight cardigan, and pointed black flats as she headed into LAX airport with her son, David Otunga, Jr. It isn’t every day that we get to see J.Hud’s little bundle of joy, and we must admit, he’s too adorable! We also love Jennifer’s subtle accessorizing with dainty bracelets and a set of three necklaces.
A message to traveling mothers far and wide: it is possible to be practical and chic! You go J.Hud!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past