Fresh off of performing a live set at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival 2012, our Harlem rapper honey Azealia Banks is killing the fashion game in W mag’s May issue in an article titled “The New Guard.” The article highlights several creatives who are “shaping our view of the future.”
Banks is giving us life in the photo, styled in a studded leather Versace bustier and matching pencil skirt with elbow length leather gloves. There’s something about this Blazer—who recently signed to Universal Music—that we love. Her style seems unique without being over the top.
What do you think, ladies?
-Qimmah A. Saafir-Dobaria
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past