As the weather heats up, so does the NBA, as top teams vow for those coveted playoff spots. Girls who love sports have the best of both worlds. Not only do we get to watch some great basketball this time of year, but we also have the extra bonus of watching tall, dark, handsome and muscular guys put in work on the court. And one of the most stylish athletes currently dominating the game, Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, graces the May issue of GQ, where he is hailed as “The Next Jordan.” Now that’s major.
Do indulge in pics from D. Rose’s GQ cover editorial, and some of the hottest NBA ballers we love.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles