On a recent trip to NYC, Eva Longoria rocked what continues to be one of spring’s biggest trends: leather shorts. Leather automatically has a toughness to it, but Eva toned down the edginess of her Vince shorts by pairing them with a crisp blazer and silky blouse from the Rachel Zoe Collection. Her nude Brian Atwood pumps give the illusion of mile long legs, perfect for a pint sized lady like Eva. This look is perfect for date night or hanging with your girls. Though Eva’s threads are all designer pieces, you can get the same style, for much less.
We put together a head to toe ensemble for a fraction of the cost of Eva’s designer outfit.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process