Rita Ora has been blazin’ up the music charts and her style game isn’t far behind! The British singer was spotted out and about on her home turf, England, rocking hot urban threads that make all of our closets look boring and bland. We love that her personal style obviously has an urban edge that she often shows by wearing denim, sneakers, and sometimes masculine tailoring or silhouettes. And still, her signature blonde curls and red lips soften up these hard-edged style choices to strike the perfect balance.
See how Rita pulls off her tough girl chic looks when you flip the page!
Head-to-toe ombre, the British singer rocked a denim shirt and pant set with Air Jordans and a beanie by The Hundreds. Simply fly.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process