In a fringed and floral ensemble, singer Santigold rocked the stage at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles late last week. Santi wore a floral jumpsuit with a white peter-pan collar and turquoise fringed sleeves. Always awesome with their choreographed moves, Santi’s back-up dancers kept the fringed look going with white shorts adorned with neon fringe, topped with turquoise cummerbunds and white blouses. Once they hit the stage and the black lights were on, everyone’s look glowed in the dark, bumping it up a notch. We love that Santi ALWAYS has fun with her outfits on the stage. No one else could pull off these looks.
Tell us Blazers, is Santigold’s glow-in-the-dark get-up Blazin’ or Blasé?
- Deidre Dyer
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)