That Joan Smalls is killing the pages of Vogue again! In the upcoming May issue of Vogue France, Joan graces the pages in fine fashion and the cutest accessory of a young boy we’re kinda’ crushin’ on. Shot by Terry Richardson, Joan is giving us poses, legs, and fierceness for days in what looks like the streets of New York (maybe we are being a bit biased).
The Puerto Rican super model added a retro flare to the style of the shoot with wavy, blown out hair, furs, and a mesh face-net with stars on it. We love Joan in this editorial but we all want to know, who is the adorable boy model?!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process