The jury is still out on the quality of her music but we can say that Roc Nation newbie, Rita Ora, knows how to hold down a cover. In her latest spread for the May 2012 issue of London-based magazine, Notion, Ora elegantly showcases high-end gold jewelry while keeping everything else simple. All red lips, tatts and talons, the singer sports a casual bustier, jean cut off look and chats about her past, present and future. Rihanna comparisons or not, we’re excited about what else Rita will bring.
For now, check out her spread for Notion Magazine below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night