ELLE simply can’t get enough of Rihanna. The fashion bible’s April cover girl not only graces the current U.S. edition, but also starred in a short film set in steamy Havana, where Rih showcased her Spanish skills. Now the beauty can also be seen on the cover of ELLE France, donning a citrusy sweet tangerine dress from Versace’s Spring 2012 collection, that hugs her famous curves.
Does she rock out harder for France or the U.S.? Tell us which look you like best!
StyleBlazers, did Rihanna work it out for ELLE? You tell us!
- Jada Gomez-Lacayo
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles