Women aren’t the only ones obsessed with bags! In a woman’s world, a standard bag is a big purse with a designer name, and an even bigger price tag. We use it to house everything but the kitchen sink, yet it maintains it’s chicness as the perfect fashion accessory!
For men, bags have a more practical use. Maybe they have much less to carry around than women, but men have stuff too, right? What about the things that won’t fit in their pockets or wallets, like cell phones, tablets and MP3 players? Just where do men put these things?
Well, we’ve found a solution, and what a fashionable one it is! Gone are the days where men’s bags are limited to bulky knapsacks with dull colors and boring designs! We’ve found a ton of styles from backpacks to duffel bags, that incorporate some of this season’s hottest trends, including neon colors and color blocking.
Whether packing for a weekend trip, or just moving around the city with your gadgets in tow, we’re sure there’s a bag for the stylish man! Check out these 7 picks!
Herschel Journey Duffel Bag
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!