The fact that our new favorite hair product is from a company created by a 13-year-old has us completely floored. Shoot, when we were thirteen our greatest accomplishment was successfully dressing backwards like Kriss Kross. But thankfully Jasmine Lawrence, CEO of Eden Body Works—who is now in college to continue doing big things—had more sense at 13 than we did; or we would not have her luxurious and affordable line of hair care products.
Eden Body Works recently launched their new JojOba Collection which consists of All Natural Moisturizing Shampoo; All Natural Revitalizing Conditioner; All Natural Hair Milk; All Natural Deep Conditioner; and, our favorite, the All Natural Hair Oil. Each product is paraben and sulfate free, and has the faint scent of peppermint.
Why do we love the All Natural Hair Oil? It comes in a spray bottle making it super easy to apply, especially for those of us who wear braids. Second it soothes the scalp (you know how it is with fresh braids, chile) with sweet almond, jojoba, tea tree, lavender, and rosemary oils. And third, it smells sooo good—unlike the heavy oil scents from yesteryear.
You can find Eden Body Works products online at www.edenbodyworks.net, walmart.com or at Walmart stores nationwide.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night