Where would we be without mean girls? Can you picture a world without cat fights, relationship sabotage, and a few unhealthy blows to the self-esteem? We, can’t. And we definitely can’t picture cinema without them. The bad girl is a legend in film and very few movies would be worth-watching without her. So for every one of America’s sweetheart—the Julia Roberts—there is a bad Beyotch—the Vivica Fox’s. And we love to hate them.
Check out eight of the baddest Beyotches is recent film history.
She made Eddy Murphy’s toes curl and then dropped him like a bad habit in Boomerang. That’s one bad Beyotch!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night