It’s kind of ironic that Rihanna would attend the Time’s Most Influential People reception dressed like a uber goody girl (sans the newly black shaved head) in a pretty in pink Marchesa gown and black Christian Louboutins when we ALL know she’s a total firecracker.
Rumored to have started a bit of an uproar when it was announced that she was being acknowledged for being a pop culture influence by Time Magazine, the original rebel fleur, didn’t let that stop her. She enjoyed the night in her girly girl attire and perfectly positioned hair. Rihanna chose darker make up for a more grunge beauty moment to play down her whimsical dress choice. But the question is StyleBlazers, are we feeling it?
See a few more snapshots below…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases