Beyoncé has earned many titles throughout her iconic career, and now she can officially add one more distinct honor to the list. PEOPLE Magazine has crowned her the “World’s Most Beautiful Woman,” on the cover of the weekly’s annual issue dedicated to the most stunning celebrities. It’s no secret that Bey has been one of the most gorgeous women on the planet for quite awhile, but with a new baby, Blue Ivy Carter, a legendary career, and the love of her life on her arm, this really feels like her moment.
The new mom gushes about the honor, and the new role that has much to do with her brand new glow: “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
The issue hits newsstands Friday, but we have the exclusive photos and sit-down interview with Hov’s beautiful Bey right here!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles