International retailer Topshop has once again mined their local London talent to create another awesome capsule collection. Just in time for summer vacation plans designer Maarten Van Der Horst, of London’s Fashion East collective, has released a seven piece collection of vintage-inspired florals. While florals have been Van Der Horst’s calling card for his higher end eponymous lines, this Topshop collab brings his sweeping greens and lush prints to a more wallet-friendly price point, between $60.00 and $270.00. The collection hits Topshop US stores on May 4th.
Check out the floral fun below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!