Can you remember the last time there were so many colorful, amazing pairs of jeans out? Neither can we. And even if you’re not big on wearing jeans, adding at least one pair of animal, ikat, candy-colored or floral printed pants to your wardrobe will give it a quick boost. All you have to do is throw on a fitted white tee and voila, you have a complete outfit!
No matter if you’re tall and lean or you’re petite and shapely, trying on jeans is a must. You can make each trend work for your body type as long as you’re starting with the right foundation: a proper fit. Check out some tips and examples in the Curvy Closet Denim Guide and make a beeline to your favorite boutique.
Hudson Krista Crop Super Skinny “Cherry Leopard” Jeans
You’re probably on a first name basis with your local tailor, right? Getting your pants hemmed is a no-brainer solution, but it’s also a hassle and an added expense if you do it regularly. Low-rise cropped trousers (with a shorter inseam) are great for you because they elongate your legs and give the illusion of a few extra inches of height. You can also rock skinnies, but make sure the ankles are very tapered. If not, the fabric will gather too much and make them look boot-cut or baggy.
7 For All Mankind Legging in “Laser Ancient Pyramid Denim”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases