Model Chanel Iman has stepped into the dark side, and we’re totally into it! For her latest video endeavor, Chanel dropped her good girl ‘PINK by Victoria’s Secret’ angel act and slithers into full on femme fatale mode. Created in conjunction with Bullett Magazine and directed by Jenna Elizabeth, this four-minute flick finds Chanel plotting revenge on her cheating lover, all the while sporting lingerie accessorized with killer clutches and minaudieres from accessories designer Reece Hudson. Reece’s gilded purses and croc-embellished leather bags make the perfect accessories to this love crime. Who knew being bad could look so good?!
Video courtesy of Jenna Elizabeth/Bullett Media.
StyleBlazers, how did Chanel do as a bad girl?!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night