No matter how many times Meagan Good disappears and reappears off and on the scene, she always gets ‘Good’ love. And we can absolutely understand why. She has a career spanning most of her life, the sweetest seeming disposition, and undeniable beauty. With all that considered, since starring in Hollywood’s latest blockbuster, Think Like A Man, she’s been getting her fair share of media love.
She covers the May 2012 issue of Fearless Magazine as its first ever Celebrity Guest Editor posing off in a form-fitting colorblocked dress and layered swoop-front ‘do. But aside for producing some pretty pictures, Meagan also acted as an empowering speaker for a group of young girls-the “Fearless Girls Club.” She very candidly shared hardships and difficulties she’s encountered as a young girl and how turning to prayer has always helped her through.
Check out more of what Meagan had to say to the ‘Fearless Girls Club’ below.
The issue will be available for download on May 1st at Fearlessmag.com!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!