Sure, naturally curly hair is fun, but blowing those ringlets straight and sleek can be anything but! For Curly Sues like me, I’ve discovered an affordable alternative to spending hours at the salon for super straight locks. I was recently treated to a superstar blowout, as part of Goody’s Blowout Bash at the brand’s new product launch. The bash was hosted Salon Ziba in Midtown, NYC, where I was put into the talented hands of my stylist, Alaa Khalil. She blew out my hair to sleek perfection with products from Goody’s Heat Styling Tool Collection, and also showed me how to use the products to recreate the look at home. The best thing about the new collection? The tools are all less than $40, and are available at Walmart and Target stores nationwide!
Just in time for summer, Goody has saved me from hours at the salon that I will now get to spend on a sunny beach! Check out my before and after pics!
Here are 6 new summer hair survival must haves. Curly girls, rejoice!
Goody HEAT Flash Blow Dryer
The best thing about the Flash Dry Blow Dryer is that the temperature remains controlled, which means you’ll never have to worry about burning your precious locks! The dryer transformed my curls to straight strands in 30 minutes flat!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)