Zoe Saldana is simply fierceness and fabulous defined. The gorgeous and talented actress is the perfect cover girl for the premiere issue of Cosmpolitan for Latinas. She wraps herself in Dior, Black Halo, Blugirl, and many more for the editorial spread.
We love Zoe because she is so proud to be Latina, and often credits her fiesty persona and fashion sense to her Dominican roots: “Latinas are fearless when it comes to fashion. They aren’t afraid to wear color. It can be the grayest, most wintery day and you’ll see a Puerto Rican mama in a yellow Tweety Bird Dress.”
Whether she rocks bright designs or darker hues, Zoe always works it out!
The issue hits newsstands on May 1, but we’ve got your first look right here!
StyleBlazers, are you loving Zoe’s bright haute look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!