When you have a famous sibling, it can be hard not to feel like you’re in their shadow. They’re the A-lister, paparazzi scream their name, while you’re virtually unknown or only referred to as the brother or sister of “such-and-such” celebrity. But some siblings have managed to use their talents, or in some cases good publicity, to create an identity that separates them from the other famous family member.
Check out 7 celebs who stepped out of their siblings’ enormous shadows.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past