Reality stars were always regarded as C or D-list level celebrities with a shelf life of exactly 15 minutes. With the world changing and reality shows becoming the main fix on most TV sets, those reality stars are laughing straight to the bank and really becoming the celebrities they always wanted to be. Some actually have talent, some don’t, but it doesn’t matter because the public is interested in their lives pass their allotted screen time.
Check out these … reality stars who actually turned into real celebrities.
The Laguna Beach and The Hills star became a household name. Now 3 fashion lines, 2 books and a highly successful beauty blog later, there’s no stopping Lauren.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos