Eyewear brand Oliver Peoples can boast anyone from Andy Warhol to Kirsten Stewart as fans of its super cool specs. Now that summer is right around the corner, the brand has fittingly revealed a newly redesigned website; as well as their latest collection of eyewear which they showcased with a cute, short mini film lookbook. The summer 2012 collection is inspired by academia and cinema to create looks that will leave you looking smart enough to be a professor but intriguing enough to play one in a highly dramatized film classic.
Check out a few snapshots of the coming season’s collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!