Rolling Stone Magazine recently released the cover of their May 2012 issue featuring, the always handsome and dapper, POTUS Barack Obama. While the cover image shows Obama smiling atop his oval office desk with the American flag visibly in the background, Rolling Stone reports it was actually their most “somber” interview with him yet. And we aren’t too surprised judging from all those grays on his head.
Obama is right in the midst of his campaign for reelection, which is just months away. With his game face fixed, he kept the interview, which is aptly titled “Ready for the Fight,” strictly to his campaign themes, reelection efforts, and constraints he operates under as president; also mindful to avoid questions about running mate Mitt Romney.
He did candidly admit, however, that he never believed America was entering a post-racial period with his election into the White House. His view on race, in fact, “has always been that it’s complicated. It’s not just a matter of head – it’s a matter of heart.”
Check out Rolling Stone‘s complete interview with the President here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles