Did you honestly expect anything less from Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana? Leave it up to the Italian design duo to whip up a luxe 2-wheeler covered in blush leopard print skin. We can’t front, a chic bike would be the perfect summer accessory! You could cruise around town in a flirty dress, denim cutoffs or cat eye frames, and force onlookers to do a double take when they spot you (and your fly gear) atop a stylish bike.
Decked with a leather seat cover, mesh basket, cargo rack and a girlie bell, the Dolce & Gabbana City Bicycle will be available this summer at boutique locations in Florence, Milan and Rome—sorry stateside StyleBlazers.
The price for this cruiser has yet to be disclosed, but judging from the hefty tags chained to the labels premium accessories, were estimating the damage will be somewhere around $3,000. Who’s in? (We’re not!)
Shop our more affordable picks…
Delmar’s Women’s Cruiser
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past