Last night at the 6th Annual DKMS Linked Against Blood Cancer Gala at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City, Solange Knowles stepped out in an interesting new look. She wore a beautiful white fitted gown by Stephane Rolland with a gold cuff, pulled back hair with little to no makeup. The gown spoke volumes as its intrinsic detailing at the hip was the focal point for this look.
However, we couldn’t help but notice that Solange’s no makeup rule noticeably played down the formality of her attire. Despite having beautiful skin, we would have loved to see Solange play with some colors on her face being that this look was already simple and chic.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past