In this short clip for “Princess of China”—the entire clip clocks in at 2:38—Rihanna dresses and moves in strangely hybridized Asian clothing and manners. RiRi sports two looks—a black tube dress with a thigh-high slit paired with creepers and a colorblocked robe. Both were paired with mile-high piles of jet black hair, and talon-like nails which made her play with her hands a lot.
Sadly, this preview clip isn’t half as moving or epic as RiRi’s Instgram pictures led us to believe. Musically, the song never seems to climax, and we never get to see Chris Martin and the Coldplay band. As is with most of Rihanna’s music, this song deals with a destined love gone wrong, while “Princess of China” seems more of a destined song gone wrong so far. Hopefully, the real video is bigger and better.
Watch the “Princess of China” teaser video here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos