The best of spring beauty is often the brightest. Rich colors and vibrant hues really infuse the revitalizing spirit of the season. We don’t care where they appear—in our makeup, accessories, or apparel. Flare Magazine knows this, and in their spring 2012 beauty guide they tapped Canadian import Senait Gidey to flaunt some funky color combinations in eye-popping makeup, a crazy coiffure, and fashions full of print panache for optimal spring inspiration. Check out Flare‘s color-coded beauty guide to spring 2012 in the following pages.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!