We’re all about the latest and greatest in nail designs especially anything we can try at home. So of course our hearts skipped a beat when we heard about the new Ciaté Caviar Manicure. Who needs a champagne budget when you can have caviar on your nails? The look was spotted at Cushnie et Ochs for Fall 2011 and was designed by celebrity manicurist Pattie Yankee for Dashing Diva. Lasting up to 48 hours making it perfect for a special occasion, the kit contains pearlescent beads for a 3-D effect and everything you need to get your inner nail tech on.
But hurry…these kits are limited edition so act fast if you want to bedazzle your digits. $25 at Sephora.com
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process