Looking good is something StyleBlazers of all sizes want. While some plus size lines tend to be more frumpy than fierce, Eloquii by The Limited combines fashionable and flattering threads for women sizes 14-24.
The online-only summer 2012 collection—modeled by none other than Kaela Humphries, sister of Kris Humphries and Kim K’s former sister-in-law—is perfect for the curvy girl who wants to embrace her curves and the most current trends.
The line is full of bold hues like cobalt and tangerine in flowy caftan fabrics and figure-grazing garments. What’s even better, the price points are affordable. Many frocks are less than $150. Affordable fashion in the season’s hottest trends make these the perfect pieces for work or play.
Take a look at Eloquii’s breezy summer threads below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)