Beyoncé is known for her stellar style and killer shoe game. Six inch heels were always on her feet when she sat courtside at Nets games, and even when she was pregnant with little Blue Ivy. But it seems Mrs. Carter recently had a fashionable change of heart. In the new issue of People magazine, where she’s named the “World’sMost Beautiful Woman,” Beyoncé says she’s more prone to wearing flats these days: “I never thought there would be a day when I wouldn’t wear heels,” she says. “Now that I have a child, I walk around holding her all day, I’m buying loafers and oxfords.” Though there’s more glamour associated with sky high pumps and stilettos, oxfords definitely mix function and style. Patterns range from stripes to lace and tribal prints, and the colors are endless. Hmm, maybe Bey’s on to something with her new love of oxfords.
Check out five fun oxfords we’re loving for spring and summer.
Cole Haan Kody Oxford
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos