Ashanti has been pretty quiet as of lately but the former Murder Inc princess is back and promoting her single, ”The Woman You Love.” We’re glad to see she’s back in action, but we can’t say we’re so happy to actually see her fashion choices. Leather shorts are hot for spring, but when paired with a leather jacket and bag, it makes us go hmm.
Her all black everything look was topped off with a sheer top and peep toe lace up booties. The only touch of color in her outfit came courtesy of her ombre hair. This is one of those are-we-feeling-it-or-is-it-too-much looks?
Weigh in StyleBlazers, are you feeling Ashanti’s look?
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs