The White House Correspondents’ Dinner is less about politics and more about fashion and fun. Everyone lets loose (President Barack Obama name checked Young Jeezy during his speech!) and celebs put their best stiletto forward. First Lady Michelle Obama clearly stole the show in a strapless, multi-colored Naeem Khan dress. Our other favorites included Kerry Washington’s peach Calvin Klein confection and Viola Davis‘ fire engine red Amsale gown. In the midst of the gowns and elaborate designs, Alicia Keys rocked a Diane von Furstenberg dress with a cut-out neckline that was cute, but seemed a bit too casual for such a black tie affair.
Peep a few of the celebs who hit the red carpet. Tell us which ones were hits and which missed the mark.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos