Just when you thought things couldn’t get any better for the Kardashian clan, the famous family signs a $40 million deal with E! network for three more seasons of their hit show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians. So get ready for more of Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney as they continued to give us an inside look at what it’s like to be a Kardashian. Although the show has been running for nine seasons, we couldn’t be more excited to see what’s in store for season 10!
If you aren’t convinced this is something to celebrate, we’ve got seven reasons for you to tune in to E! on May 20th at 9/8c.
1. Kim Kardashian may run for Mayor of Glendale, CA!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!