Blazers, it seems like only yesterday we were chatting about Kim Kardashian and the influence her new man, Kanye, has on her style. The duo has stepped out in sleek all black ensembles and matching leather pants to attend grand openings and family dinners. With her new sense of chic down pat, Kim is clearly going for the street cred now; and we can’t front, we’re into it!
This past weekend Kim was seen out and about rocking Air Jordan III’s in white and cement. Rocking Jordans is a long way from Herve Leger bandeau dresses and the red carpet gowns that Kim usually wears, but we totally dig the way she styled them out. Paired with leather leggings, a futuristic kimono-type wrap jacket and a Hermes bag, she successfully took these hood classics way high-end.
StyleBlazers, what do you think of Kimmy’s Kanye-transformation?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age