Michelle Obama not only has a closet we’d love to raid, if we got hold of those gorgeous strands, we’d try them on and never give them back. Seriously, her hair always looks good!
At Saturday night’s star-studded White House Correspondents’ Dinner, FLOTUS donned a printed Naeem Khan dress coupled with delicate hoops, minimal makeup and a perfectly coiffed cut that we’re itching to recreate. Side parted and styled to a t, Michelle’s neck grazing bob was the main attraction at the fashionable black-tie affair.
Obama’s hairstylist, Johnny Wright, claims the trick to keeping strands healthy and glossy a la Lady O. is frequent deep conditioning, investing in the right tools and giving your hair a day or two off to breathe.
Whether she’s wearing it sleek and straight or cropped and curled, there’s no denying our First Lady has a great head of hair—it’s the perfect accessory to match her elegant style. See Michelle’s most stunning hair moments below.
Side-Parted Straight Cut
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!