So you wanna be a mermaid. Well, we can’t help you with the new fantasy fixation that starlets like Azealia Branks and Rihanna are on, but we can help you achieve the chic and fun aquatic fashion trend that’s slated to be a big hit this summer. Oceanic and island themed prints and colors are popping up everywhere in everything since spring 2012 runways like Chanel, Mary Katrantzou, and Versace debuted fantastic aquatic motifs in their new collections.
Get a jump on this wavy new trend with three complete looks we shopped and styled just for you.
Vince Camuto Ocean Blue Draped Dress
Bebe Tristan Pump
Marlie’s Rhinestone Studded Silver Dolphin Bracelet
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!