The world may be abuzz keeping up with her famous ex and his new Kardashian, but Amber Rose is winning in a lane all her own. The new Mrs. Wiz Khalifa is an absolute vision in a photo-editorial for Lifestyle Mirror, in which she’s dubbed, “Uptown Girl.” Shot by photographer Wayne Masor, there is something very Breakfast at Tiffany’s about the editorial, as Amber moves from Bergdorf Goodman, Bistro Chat Noir, and the world-renowned John Barrett Salon. But Amber’s no silent pretty face. She gives her take on infamous hairstyle, and on her often skimpy style choices.
On her bold ‘do:
“I cut my hair about 9 years ago…It’s really empowering because I hide behind nothing. This is me.”
Hear Amber’s take on her style and more photos from the editorial, in our slideshow. Don’t miss the bonus video at the end!
“If I want to wear a short skirt I can, and I expect to not be disrespected because I want to feel and dress $exy and not be called a whore. Every woman has the right to dress as she pleases and not be judged by her wardrobe choices, and I support all women doing their thing, whether in high heels and a mini skirt or sweats and sneakers.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)